- Up early, every day, writing along. It’s just pouring out of me. This is awesome because it doesn’t always work like that. Some days/weeks are tough. Not this one.
- Moving the furniture back on the redone wood floors. YAY!
- My veggies are in. My flowers are just starting to sprout. Now I’ve gotta do the grass because we’ve got a shocking, dry wasteland of last year’s grass. How does that happen?
- The sun stays out late, the temperature is hot, and the new grill is up and running. There really isn’t just anything better than that…
- Trying to figure out what to say about the fact that A Spy Came Home just got honored with an IndieB.R.A.G. Medallion. I’m still trying to figure out the words that come after Holy Shit. I’ll get there.