Layered Pages just published our interview. I’m delighted, thrilled, proud, sheepish, humbled and shy. All at the same time! It’s like an everlasting gobstopper that just keeps spinning different flavors.
Interviews do not come naturally to me. But boy was this one fun.
A big thanks to Stephanie Hopkins and all the folks over at IndieBRAG. They do an amazing job promoting Indie authors and it is so, so, so appreciated!
And another big shout out to my Goodreads A Good Thriller group who continue to be super supportive. (New members welcome!)
I sure do feel the love today!
1. We’re going down to Long Beach Island to hit up Harvey Cedars Clam Shack. I’m pretty sure it does not get better than that! I am going to order at least 3 entrees. Nuff said.
2. I’m also in edit mode for Mac Ambrose novel #2 – Deceits of Borneo. I’m polishing sentences for 8+ hours a day. Surprisingly this isn’t has horrible as it sounds. It’s like dropping into a trance in time with a very clear beat in your head.
3. I’m harvesting tomatoes and cucumbers. Can I get a whoop whoop for the gardeners in the house?
4. I’m having trouble watching Trump’s popularity.
5. And drum roll…I’m going to see Trainwreck. OMG. So excited.